I think people generally know their own sexuality better, by living it, than their family does, just by looking at them sometimes.
Additionally bisexuals face a lot of erasure and social stigma, and people who like multiple genders are always getting pressured to ‘fess up’ to being just gay or just straight. But we’re not, no matter how long or how frequently we date one gender or another.
If your sister says she’s bisexual, she knows best here. If she feels romantic feelings predominantly for girls, she’s still bisexual. If she marries a girl, she’s still bisexual. If she never touches a dude’s dick in her whole life, she is still bisexual.
Lesbian relationships, gay relationships, straight relationships, even poly relationships, are not even remotely contrasting someone’s self identification as bisexual, because bisexuality means you like the same and other genders, or male and female genders, or male and female and other genders. Basically any possible dating activity from here on out she could be doing with other consenting adults is totally covered under ‘she said she was bisexual, so that’s what she’s being’.
Goddamn. Go apologize to your sister for going and talking to a total stranger to try and get info to use to invalidate her identity.
Ginoza Nobuchika // Psycho-Pass 22
It’s toy giveaway time!
For achieving a milestone 500 followers, I’m going to give away some prizes to five lucky subscribers of this blog. But first, the prizes!
• S.H.Figuarts Kamen Rider G3-X
• ReAction Aliens Ripley
• TMNT Pencil Case Set
• Knifehead Kaiju Scaler
• Kre-O Custom Ratchet Set
All items are sealed in their original packaging and hand-selected by me. Check out the picture above. If requested, I will take additional pictures.
And now the rules:• You must be following this blog to be entered
• Likes and reblogs count. Please, no more than 3 reblogs a day
• No contest/giveaway blogs
• The contest begins now, and will end 7/26/14 at midnight Pacific time
• Winners will be selected by a random number generator
• First person selected will get first choice, second person selected gets second choice, and so on
• Winners will be announced on 7/27/14 and will receive a message from me
• Winners will have 24 hours to respond back, if not the prize ranking bumps up and another participant is entered in the fifth slot and so on
• Winners MUST be okay with giving me their address, of else I can’t ship your prize to you
• Shipping within the US is free, international winner will need to pay for half the shipping cost
That’s it. If anyone feels I missed something or would like further clarification, feel free to message me. Otherwise, let’s get this show on the road and give away some toys!